PECOL GROUP is committed to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data.
This document is intended to ensure the disclosure of information to applicants in selection and recruitment processes of PECOL GROUP, about the treatment of personal data concerning them, as well as the privacy and security practices adopted, in order to make known their commitment and respect for the rules on privacy and personal data protection that it collects and handles in compliance with personal data protection legislation.
It applies to all applications, either spontaneous or in response to recruitment processes, available at: https://www.pecol.pt/candidaturas/; net empregos; linkedin, etc. And sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. It also applies to applications submitted on paper, when addressed to the Human Resources department of PECOL GROUP, responsible for recruitment processes.
It applies to other personal data that the applicant may provide, in any way, to us or to the entity indicated to intervene in the recruitment and selection process.
PECOL GROUP may also collect information regarding the Applicant from sources available to the public, public entities and contacts made available by the Applicant himself, in order to complement and/or confirm the information provided by him/her in the recruitment and selection process.
Personal data shall mean information of any nature and support, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural individual. An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more specific elements to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Identification of the Information Data Controller:
PECOL GROUP, is the entity responsible for the collection and processing of Applicants’ Personal Data and, in this context, decides which data are collected, the means of processing and the purposes for which the data are processed.
What data we collected:
For the recruitment process, PECOL GROUP handles several categories of personal data, such as: Name, address, phone and email contact, work experience, educational qualifications, national ID number, age and the others mentioned in the application form to be filled in by the Applicant. We may also collect personal data through third parties, such as specialized recruitment companies, references, previous employers, verification of employment history as permitted by law.
The purposes for the information handling:
The Personal Data in question will be processed for the purposes of selection and recruitment of the Applicant and, if selected, to join the staff of PECOL GROUP, within a work relationship and/or internship.
Bidding Basis, according to art. 6 of the RGPD:
– Compliance with legal obligations;
– Execution of pre-contractual diligences requested by the Applicant;
– Legitimate interest.
The Personal Data referred to may be kept by PECOL GROUP, for the time necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose:
up to a maximum of 1 (one) year from the end of the recruitment process in which the collection of the mentioned data took place, in case the Applicant has not been selected, in order to allow future contacts to be made by the PECOL GROUP companies, to the Applicant in order to integrate other recruitment processes that may be launched by him/her in the indicated.
Beyond this period and in case we wish to keep your personal data to consider you in future employment opportunities, we will request your consent to be part of one of our recruitment programs.
Who we share your data with:
Applicants’ Personal Data may be shared among the companies that integrate PECOL GROUP.
They may also be processed by other entities to which PECOL GROUP has subcontracted their processing, namely, specialized recruitment companies and temporary employment companies, hired to evaluate and select applications, interviews, verification of qualifications or other data from Applicant.
What are the applicant rights?
The Applicant has the right to request, upon written request addressed to the privacy committee, through the contact firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Access, under the terms and conditions provided by law, to Personal Data concerning him/her that are subject to processing;
- The correction or updating of inaccurate or outdated Personal Data concerning him/her;
- The treatment of Personal Data that are missing when they are incomplete;
- The removal, in the cases specifically provided for by law, of Personal Data concerning him/her;
- The limitation, under the conditions laid down by law, of the processing of Personal Data concerning him/her.
- Withdraw consent where the processing of data is based only on consent;
- object to the processing on grounds relating to his/her particular situation where the processing is based on the legitimate interest of the controller or of a third party;
- The applicant may also request more detailed information, in particular on the purposes, grounds for lawfulness and conservation periods, as well as complaints about the way in which his/her Personal Data are processed, without prejudice to being able to do so, also with the competent Authority.
- Some data requested from the Applicant, as part of the recruitment process, may be a mandatory requirement in the assessment of the application for certain jobs, and if so, PECOL GROUP shall give such information to the Applicant, informing him/her that, in the event that they are not provided, the analysis of the application may not be carried out.
PECOL GROUP has implemented technical, operational and organizational security standards, through policies, procedures and internal controls, in order to protect personal data against loss, improper use, amendment or destruction. Only authorized personnel of PECOL GROUP and of our third-party service providers have access to personal data, with obligation to treat such information as confidential. Despite these precautions, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized individuals will not have access to your personal data.
For further information about this Policy please contact us at email@example.com.